Monday, April 10

Here Comes the Bride

Yekaterina will be here soon. Fisher, Henry, and I can hardly contain ourselves. We're doing our best to prepare Sylvester without telling him. Fisher has learned a few Russian phrases and has been trying to use them around Sylvester. After a meeting on Thursday, as Sylvester was leaving, Fisher told him "I love you" in Russian. That means 'I love you' in Russian", he continued. "I don't know why I know that, I took four years of Spanish." Sylvester looked slightly puzzled, but I do not think he suspects anything.
We are all very excited. We have already contacted Reverend Reinhold Alden to oversee the ceremony. Fisher has agreed to hold the reception at his home, and Lem has made a lovely dress for Yekaterina. It is simple, but beautiful nonetheless.
I cannot wait to see the look on Sylvester's face when he sees his bride-to-be, and I am also excited to see the joy in the eyes of his children when they meet their new mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home