Monday, April 3

Mr. Sherman's Reply

Dear Fisher,

I was happy to hear from you after so long, and I will be even happier to do this favor for you. You're letter could not have come at a more oppurtune time for any of us. I have the perfect girl for your friend. She was just ordered for a gentleman living somewhere in Virginia, however he can wait a little longer. It will be easy enough to convince him that her ship went down.
To put your mind at ease I have written this the day I received your letter in order to put your mind at ease and assure you that everything will be taken care of. It will take me a few more days to make the necessary preparations, but before long, I'll be sending you a beautiful Russian girl named Yekaterina Volkova. She can already speak a little english and she is a very gifted cook. You can expect her to arrive roughly ten days after you receive this letter.
I'm glad I could help you my friend, and I wish you the very best in your journey out West.

Sincerely,
Sam Sherman

Fisher received this letter today and immediately came to my shop to show me. We have also let Henry know what we have planned and the three of us are very excited for Yekaterina to arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home